I’m a little sad today because Jeremiah will not be home until tomorrow! He’s staying with his parents for the day & I decided to hang back to catch up the things that I’ve been putting off. I think I’ll make this bullet point list of what I’m doing today & what I’ve been up to:
- My schedule is back to being crazy next week, so I’m utilizing this day to set up automated posts for Instagram. I’ll be too busy throughout the week to post on there regularly.
- I also have a ton of clothes to put away that I couldn’t get to this week.
- We also finally decided to mount my TV & it took so many attempts 😭But it’s finally up! That’s why it has been kind of a hectic week. Everything in the room was a mess because we had to mount my TV. I like that I can see the TV now from my desk because I can turn the mount. I got the full motion mount since we both decided it would just be better.
- I’m trying to get as much scanning done this weekend as possible before my schedule gets crazy 😔 I thought I could get through it all this month, but unfortunately that didn’t happen. If you’ve read my New Years post, I’m sure you know that I’ve been stressed.
- I’ve been listening to podcasts this whole week! I think I’ve mentioned it before, but I love Binge Mode with Mallory Rubin & Jason Concepcion from The Ringer. I started listening to The Rewatchables from The Ringer this week & I really enjoyed it. I listened to My Best Friend’s Wedding, The Devil Wears Prada, Mad Max: Fury Road, The Fast & the Furious, The Dark Knight, Jurassic Park, Clueless, Scream, Get Out, The Fugitive, Ocean’s 11, 10 Things I Hate About You, Inception, & Forrest Gump episodes. Most of the podcasts I listened to from The Rewatchables has Bill Simmons on it. He’s one of Jeremiah’s favorite sports writers. Anyway, my favorite ones were Mad Max: Fury Road, The Dark Knight, Scream, Get Out, & Ocean’s 11. Aside from Mallory, Jason, & Bill, I found I really liked listening to this guy Sean Fennessey & K. Austin Collins? Anyway, I’ve listened to basically all the ones I wanted to listen to on The Rewatchables, so I’m out of podcasts for a while. Lol. Jeremiah likes to joke with me that I’m “like him” now because I never used to listen to podcasts.
- Because I’ve been listening to movie podcasts this week, I ended up rewatching movies this week too. I watched The Fast & the Furious, Fast 5, Fast 6, Get Out, & Ocean’s 11.
- Aside from rewatching some old movies, Jeremiah & I also started watching Oscar Nominated movies! We’ve been putting it off, but the Oscars are next month, so we’re trying to watch everything now. So far, we started First Man, but didn’t get to finish it. We started watching Blackkklansman & Vice. Jeremiah finished them, but I fell asleep because we always start the movies so late. I’ll try to finish them though!
- We also started going to the gym again! I’m so excited to finally get back to it 💪🏽Our next plan is to get back to eating healthy & cooking at home
- We also started using Jeremiah’s little projector he got for Christmas. We set it up in the living room & put up a white sheet that I use for my photo booth & had ourselves a movie night last week. I think our plan is to try to this more often because it’s so fun!
I think that is all for now! I really wanted to take it easy this weekend, since we’ve also had social dinners this week. I definitely need a break to just stay at home. I think it’s healthy to have time for yourself sometimes. I hope you enjoy your Saturday 😊