Things to Note:
- I found this museum to be more family-kid-friendly, but still found it enjoyable for myself & Jeremiah
- This museum has A/C unlike Color Factory!
- Just like Museum of Ice Cream, once you leave a room, you cannot go back, so I advise spending as much time as possible in each room before moving on to the next one
- Bring a little baggy for all your candy treats
- There is a website you can sign up with that e-mails your photos to you at each designated museum photo op. You can download the pictures straight to your phone
- There is no map regarding names of rooms or how many rooms there are
In this room visitors will get a quick overview of the whole experience as well as the rules.
Once the introduction is over, a clock descends from the ceiling revealing the first treat for guests: Lindor Milk Chocolate 🍫 I love these! Each person is only allowed to take one piece of these.
Kind of cool, isn’t it?
The ceiling is decorated with clocks, which kind of reminded me of Alice in Wonderland.
The treats in this room were lollipops 🍭
Look at the candy details in the photo below 😲
Under the Sea
Unfortunately, I don’t remember what the treat was in this room, but it’s right next to the shark!
There were more sculptures made out of candy like this unicorn in the below photo.
There was also one sculpture in this room that shoots confetti out of its butt. Yes, you read that right. I said what I said.
You can see it in the next few photos below 🎉
The Marshmallow Pit
Upon entering, visitors can draw on a huge book that sits against the wall.
There is also a Robin Williams wax figure apparently donated from Madame Tussauds in the below photo, but is cut off because it looked kind of creepy 😭
Please Note: no shoes are allowed in the marshmallow pit!
Also note: There is another photo opportunity inside of the marshmallow pit, but there’s a high possibility that you may not get the photo you want as every group only gets 7 minutes in the pit.
Candytopia Gift Shop
There are all kinds of treats, labeled Candytopia souvenirs, & little trinkets in the gift shop.
Jeremiah & I were looking for pins, but they unfortunately didn’t have any.
I’m glad I brought a tote bag so fit all of the candy we got! Jeremiah & I don’t have big plans for Halloween this year like going to Disneyland’s Mickey’s Halloween Party 😭 So I guess this was the next best thing!
Jeremiah & I already plan to go back because although this was a great experience, I think we could have a better one. & the next time, we’ll be much more prepared on what to expect & taking as much time as possible in each room.