I was quite fond of the details in the women’s hats. This one (photo below) is one of my favorites that I saw. It’s amazing how the intricate details are applied to a hat & make it stand out.
My sister & I didn’t walk around the rest of the museum, but we did find time to check out the small Mummy exhibition. I think it was also there for only a limited time, but I am not sure. It was interesting to see a mummy up close. I wanted to check out a mummy exhibition a couple of years ago at the De Young museum, but it was only there for a limited time.
This past weekend I went to the Museum of Ice Cream with friends & I can’t wait to share photos of my visit, so stay tuned!
For more posts+photos of my museum visits/suggestions:
- The Getty Villa | Los Angeles, CA (August 2017)
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art | San Francisco, CA (September 2016)
- Legion of Honor | San Francisco, CA (February 2016)
- The Walt Disney Family Museum | San Francisco, CA (November 2015)
- Clarion Alley | San Francisco, CA (September 2015)
- Los Angeles County Museum of Natural History | Los Angeles, CA (August 2015)
- Honolulu Museum of Art | Honolulu, Hawaii (July 2015)
- Iolani Palace | Honolulu, Hawaii (July 2015)
- King Kamehameha V Judiciary History Center | Honolulu, Hawaii (July 2015)
- The Getty Center/Museum | Los Angeles, CA (May 2015)
- California Academy of Sciences | San Francisco, CA (June 2012, March 2015)
- San Diego Natural History Museum | San Diego, CA (August 2014)
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art/LACMA | Los Angeles, CA (May 2014, December 2014)
- Exploratorium | San Francisco, CA (June 2013)
- Monterey Bay Aquarium | Monterey, CA (February 2012)