Note: the tank top shown under the t-shirt was not worn during the concert
- I folded the t-shirt in half & cut the sleeves off
- While the t-shirt is still folded, I cut off a large portion of the bottom to match the length of my waist
- While the t-shirt is still folded, I cut a large portion off of the neck line
- I unfolded the t-shirt & cut random large & small holes around the front of the t-shirt
- While the t-shirt is still unfolded, I cut random large & small holes on the back of the t-shirt
- Using a nile filer, I used the rough side on the t-shirt holes to create a natural distressed look
- After distressing the t-shirt holes, I used the nail filer along the edges of the t-shirt to create a natural distressed look
I definitely need to work on these tutorial posts. Is it better for me to do a step-by-step tutorial in photos or a video? Is that something you would be interested in? Please leave feedback below!
If you have any questions or suggestions on something I should post or talk about, let me know! I really want to engage more with my readers/followers on here or on Instagram. E-mail me if you have any questions or if you’re shy, you can ask me things anonymously on http://momentswithkc.tumblr.com/ask ! Do you have any questions about photography? Blogging? Fashion posts? TV shows? Movies? Hobbies? Interests? Ask me anything if you want to get to know me more or have a suggestion on what I should post about!